Starting from version 2.4, we are beginning to introduce significant improvements in the operation and functionality of FastInsta. For this purpose, we add the following changelog, in which we will describe what has been added, changed or removed.
- Fixed bug with not gathering to the auto-likes pool.
- Fixed filtering of accounts by gender.
- Import / export of application settings and statistics (available in the SETTINGS tab).
- The operation and appearance of notifications.
- The problem of activating the license in some cases.
- Small bug fixes.
- The instruction to update the application without removing the settings has been introduced.
- The new information bar will pop up with new updates and promotions.
- A new connection system with Instagram.
- Following (for now, it may be slower than before, or even not working at all when collecting from the likes and comments of a given account. This will be improved in subsequent updates.
- A notification icon has been added in the top panel, after clicking which the latest information about the application will be shown. This is a test version, in the next updates the window will be properly stylized, and the exclamation point will only be shown when new notifications appear.
- New updates coming soon!.
- If you have not received an answer to your email strong>, it is because at this point we are 100% focused on restoring FastInsta functionality. When the app's functionality returns to normal, we will try to answer your questions and then we will focus on introducing new functions in the FastInsta.
- Fixed bug with followers statistics..
- Fixed bug with not gathering to the pool from the location.
- A few minor fixes.
- FastInsta adaptation for the new data transfer by Instagram. In other words, if the app did not collect to the pool or unfollow, the patch should fix this. If not, please, contact us via the form.
- Due to problems with the app, by 16 March 2018, the license of each user account will be extended by 5 days.
- We're working hard to ensure that the app will be 100% functional. If FastInsta still does not work for you after this update, please be patient. In a few days we will we will release a statement in connection with this situation.
- Removal of an error, as a result of which the FastInsta window was refreshed after clicking buttons in the auto likes and auto comments options.
- Removal of an error that resulted in an empty window instead of a warning when trying to add a blank comment.
- When updating, FastInsta opens automatically. Thanks to this, there should not be a situation where, for example, Chrome updates it in the middle of the night and the app, instead of working until the morning, is turned off.
- Increasing the lower / upper limits of some settings. For example, auto likes could be issued no faster than every 30 seconds, now they can be issued every 5 seconds.
- In connection with the above, in the case of settings deviating from those we recommend, an appropriate warning will appear below the given window.
- Improved pool scripting (eliminates situations where the pool was not replenished when collected from only one source, e.g. only from a location).
- The default settings when the application is first installed are now compatible with safe settings.
- Alignment of tables in the POOL TASKS tab.
- Removal of an error as a result of which the app did not collect comments and likes from tags.
- From now on every update the CHANGELOG is automatically opened.
- Small bug fixes.
- Removal of an error as a result of which likes and comments could be issued every 2 seconds.
- Small bug fixes.
- Possibility to set the time interval for AUTO LIKES and AUTO COMMENTS (which will make these actions more reliable).
- Increasing the lower limit for time settings of some actions to improve security.
- Minor translation and functional corrections.
- More updates comming soon :)