To begin with, we'd like to thank you very much for using our tool - FastInsta. If you have any problems or doubts please write to us at email@example.com.
- How to use?
- Automatically collect followers from selected accounts / tags / locations (also based on selected filters, eg gender or number of photos)
- Automatically, after a few days, stop following accounts of people who did not start to follow your account too.
- Automatically give "like" to posts from people you follow and from selected tags.
- Automatically comment on other users' photos.
- Create a "white list" to choose which accounts will be protected (The app won't unfollow them).
- Create a "blacklist" that will block accounts associated with words you have quoted.
- Work on multiple accounts at once by creating Chrome user accounts.
Before you start working with FastInsta, it is best to start with WHITELIST. Click on "Collect current followers" ( screen ) so the accounts you are already following will be protected from AUTO UNFOLLOW (what this is and what it does I'll describe later).
Then go to SAFE SETTINGS . Why? FastInsta is best able to simulate "normal" user actions. It is possible to gather 2000 followers in a month, it is less possible to write 2000 comments in a day - and that is why there are safe settings. You can exceed the recommended limits in safe settings, but you do so that at your own risk!
How to add accounts to the pool? On the Instagram website, after entering to any profile / location / hashtag, (while the app is active), the bottom right corner will show you options to collect from them (more about that in step 5. Instagram).
For example, by clicking "Collect from Followers", then "Collect all followers" and then "Save" (screen), we'll start adding to our pool from followers of the account we are currently in. Then from the pool these accounts go to the Followed, which means, we also begin to follow these accounts. Now it is enough for the people we follow to repay us the same - and that's it!
Next I will detail the individual elements of the app.
Pool - simply speaking - if there are any accounts in the pool (it does not have to be full - for example, if the pool limit is 500 and your pool is 300, everything is ok), it means the program collects followers for you. If the pool count equals 0, it means that you should start adding to the pool from other sources on Instagram (more on how to do it in section 5. Instagram).
Unfollowed - the number of accounts that the app has stopped following today - more on that in the AUTO UNFOLLOW section.
Followed - The number of accounts the app has started to follow today.
At the bottom of each of these windows is a switch - when it is set to the right (violet background), related function is switched on, when it is set to the left (gray background) - switched off. For example, if for some reason we do not want to continue to collect to followed when the app is active, just press the switch.
Latest Follows, Unfollows, Lakes and Comments - The latest actions taken by the app.
Error Logs - Information about errors. If they show up, it means that the settings should be changed - for example, if you get a "like" error, it means that in the AUTO LIKES section we should reduce the "Max limit for likes in 24 hours" and increase "Time interval for Like".
In the case of errors, reduce the limits associated with them by about 10%, and increase the time intervals by 5 seconds. For example, if there were errors in the "comments" category, go to the AUTO COMMENT section, then increase the time intervals for comments and comment errors by 5 seconds, and reduce the maximum comment limit by 10%.
Error Logs - error messages. Informations they contain are:
- Action: Like, Comment, Follow or Unfollow. That is, an unsuccessful auto like, auto comment, follow(ed) or unfollow.
- Reference: Link to the post (in the case of Like and Comment) or profile (Follow, Unfollow) on which the action was to be made.
- Error Type:
- Blocked or N/A - occurs in the Like and Comment action. Means that the action was not executed because Instagram blocked it (Blocked)
or we do not have access to the post that was in the queue (N/A).
If the link to the post (reference) redirects to the wrong page, it is likely that the post has been removed, or the person you are following has changed the settings for private.
Otherwise, depending on your settings, it may mean exceeding the amount like/comment in a given time period (meaning FastInsta issues too many likes or comments per minute/hour) or exceeding the daily limit. If, despite increasing the time intervals the "Blocked" message keeps repeating, this means exceeding the daily limit, in which case turn off the auto like/comment for 24 hours and reduce its limit in settings.
- Rate limit - occurs in the case of Follow and Unfollow actions. Depending on your settings, it may mean exceeding the number of accounts in a given time period (meaning FastInsta performs Follow/Unfollow on too many accounts per minute/hour) or exceeding the daily limit. If, despite increasing the time intervals the "Rate limit" message keeps repeating, this means exceeding the daily limit, in this case, disable Follow / Unfollow for 24 hours and reduce its limit in settings.
- Blocked or N/A - occurs in the Like and Comment action. Means that the action was not executed because Instagram blocked it (Blocked) or we do not have access to the post that was in the queue (N/A).
- Time: Time of error
- Next Action Time: The next action will be executed not earlier than at the given time.
Pool gathering starts on the Instagram website:
From profiles - by going to any profile (except ours) in the bottom right corner you will see 2 buttons: (screen)
- Collect from Comments & Likes - by clicking this button we have 2 options (we can set one or both):
- Collect accounts that liked posts - we'll start adding to the pool profiles that liked pictures or videos on the profile we're currently on (in this case - from flowispowercom)
- Collect accounts that commented posts - we'll start adding to the pool profiles that commented pictures or videos on the profile we're currently on (in this case - from flowispowercom)
- Collect from Followers - by clicking this button we have 2 options (from which we can choose 1):
- Collect all followers - we'll start adding to the pool all followers of the profile we're currently on
- Check & Collect latest 10 new followers - we'll start adding to the pool 10 latest followers of the profile we're currently on
From location - by searching for location we can click "Collect from Location", where we have 3 options (we can select one, two or all at once): (screen)
- Collect posts owners - we'll begin to collect into the pool from accounts whose posts matches the current location (in this case - New York, New York)
- Collect accounts that liked posts - we'll begin to collect into the pool from accounts that have liked posts that match current location. (in this case - New York, New York)
- Collect accounts that commented posts - we'll begin to collect into the pool from accounts that have commented posts that match current location. (in this case - New York, New York)
From #hashtags which will show you 3 options: (screen)
- Posts-commenting task - We can automatically comment on posts with a given hashtag (for more information see AUTO COMMENT section).
- Posts-liking task - we can automatically like posts with a given hashtag (for more information, see AUTO LIKES section).
- Collect from tag - by clicking here we have 3 options (we can tick one, two or all):
- Collect posts owners - we can add to the pool from accounts whose posts contains the given hashtag (in this case - #pizza).
- Collect accounts that liked posts- we can add to the pool from accounts that have liked posts of that particular hashtag (in this case - #pizza).
- Collect accounts that commented posts - we can add to the pool from accounts that have commented posts of that particular hashtag (in this case - #pizza).
Here you can see from some sources the accounts are downloaded to the pool. By clicking on the trash can icon next to the source, you can remove them.
Filtering options for following users.
In the first section you can determine whether to add to the followed accounts that have: (screen)
- More than (x) and / or less than (x) following,
- More than (x) and / or less than (x) followers,
- More than (x) and / or less than (x) posts
Then you can select if you want to follow: (screen)
- Only public accounts
- Only private accounts
- Private and public accounts
Next you can check whether you want to follow accounts that have an external link in the description.
Then you have the option of filtering based on sex.
The last section is the blacklist window. Adding words to the blacklist will make your account with these phrases not be added to "Followed" (screen).
Pool Settings - Here you can set the total pool limit (we do not recommend exceeding recommended SAFE SETTINGS , delete the current pool (for example, when you want to collect from new accounts or locations) and delete the pool history (not recommended - cleaning may cause duplicate accounts that we add to the pool and consequently to slower increase in followers.)
Task time interval - time intervals for different tasks of the app. We recommend that you set them as in the SAFE SETTINGS .
Limits - limits for follow and unfollow. The maximum limit is 2000, but we recommend that you set them them as in the SAFE SETTINGS .
Statistics from 8 last days of program activity, successively for follows, unfollows, followers, likes and comments.
With this option, you can automatically stop following other profiles.
If you do not want the app to automatically stop following profiles you are already following, read the section 2 first.
Do not unfollow profiles that you had followed for less than (x) days - you can set for how many days your newly followed profiles will be protected against auto unfollow (So you'll give them time to follow your profile in return).
Do not unfollow followers - profiles that follow you will not be added to auto unfollow
Turn AUTO UNFOLLOW on automatically - auto unfollow will automatically turn on every (x) days.
By clicking "start" we see how after a while in the main window under Unfollow will show two new buttons (screen):
- Stop scanning - the program will stop scanning profiles, which are then being unfollowed. Those that are already scanned will continue to be unfollowed
- Remove task - Appears when profiles are added to the Unfollow pool. By clicking this we clean up the Unfollow pool completely and turn off Unfollow (unlike the switch that just stops the task, "Remove task" turns it off completely)
Here you can set automatic 'likes' to posts from people you follow and from selected tags
Turn off/on AUTO LIKE - here you can turn switch the auto like function. You can do it in two ways:
Collect posts from people you follow to like pool - by switching this on the app will automatically like posts posted by people you follow.
Collect posts from tags to like pool - by switching this on the app will automatically like posts with tags included in the Tags for auto-task section (screen). If you do not know how to add tags to this list, please refer to point 5.
Time interval (seconds) - the time interval between successive auto likes. By default, it is set between 30 and 120 seconds, which means that when turned on, auto likes will be issued at random intervals from half a minute to two minutes.
When an error occurs wait for X seconds - Minimum time for the app to execute the next auto like after an error. By default, it is set to 30 minutes, which means that if auto like is enabled, but the next auto like in the queue will not occur (because, for example, Instagram blocked us or someone removed the photo in the meantime), this information will be included in the main window (Error Logs) and the next auto like in the queue will be done not earlier than after 30 minutes.
Max like limit in 24 hours - The maximum amount of likes that the app can exhibit within 24 hours.
For the above settings we recommend the same values as in the SAFE SETTINGS .
Pool - The queue of posts that the app will like. You can empty it by clicking "Delete".
Here we have all the settings related with automatic commenting.
Settings - here we can disable / enable automatic commenting (it is enabled when the switch is moved to the right, with a violet background), set time ranges and limits (we recommend such as in SAFE SETTINGS ), and remove the comment pool (that is, queue of posts the app will post comments on). The whole operation works on a similar principle as the auto likes, described in the previous point.
Tags for auto-task - here we have a list of tags from which the program will add to the pool (from which it will then comment). If you do not know how to add tags to this list then I refer to the point 5.
Comments - Here we set up our own comments, which will be issued by the application. In the text window we can make a comment. For example, typing "Hi! Visit my profile, I have interesting photos!" And by clicking the "Add" button we see that this comment is displayed in the table below (screen) - that means it will be the comment issued by the app.
If we add more comments, the app will randomly draw one of them and then post it in the post related with #hashtag set in "Tags for auto-task" section.
You can also make comments with different variations, which are set [like this, with frazes separated by comas].
For example: If you enter the comment "Hi, visit my profile! I have [interesting, funny, awesome] pictures!" and then click the "Add" button, the app will randomly post one of these comments:
- Hey! Visit my profile! I have interesting pictures!
- Hey! Visit my profile! I have funny pictures!
- Hey! Visit my profile! I have amazing pictures!
So, for example, if we have such comments in the table:
- Hey! Visit my profile! I have [interesting, funny, awesome] pictures!
- Hi! Great picture!
- I like your photos :)
The app will randomly pick post related with #hashtag set in "Tags for auto-task" section, then submit one of the following comments:
- Hey! Visit my profile! I have interesting pictures !
- Hey! Visit my profile! I have funny pictures!
- Hey! Visit my profile! I have awesome pictures!
- Hi! Great picture!
- I like your photos :)
And it will continue to do so every (x) seconds (according to the settings) until it issues (x) comments.
Here you can set time intervals for which the activity data will not be active.
List of users which will be protected from AUTO UNFOLLOW.
In the text window we can manually enter the accounts that we want to add to the whitelist (separated by commas).
Collect from the likes and comments of your posts - when this option is active, the accounts which like and comment on your media will be added to the whitelist.
Remove likes and commenters from whitelist - removes from the whitelist accounts gathered from the above option.
Clear whitelist - removes all accounts from the whitelist.
Collect current followers - adds to the whitelist all the accounts that follow your account.
To use FastInsta on several user accounts, you must have several Chrome user accounts, one for each Instagram account. Creating additional accounts is free, quick and very simple. Just follow the instructions available on Google Chrome Help. Then, download FastInsta separately for every Chrome user account.