§.1 General Provisions
1. The data administrator is NVX Group Mariusz Dykas with its registered office at ul. Romualda Traugutta 21/10, 61-514 Poznań, Poland, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 2530334164, REGON: 321407871. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, IP address.
2. The Service Provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to [example] newsletter and people subscribed to the webinar.
3. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
i. to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if [for example] you subscribed to the newsletter,
ii. to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if [for example] you signed up for a webinar.
4. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
7. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
8. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
9. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
10. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
2. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the site.
3. We use the following cookies on our website [you naturally need to adapt the content to the files you use]:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.