Terms of service of the "FastInsta" website
The internet service available at https://fastinsta.pro is run by Mariusz Dykas who is doing business under the name of NVX Group Mariusz Dykas in Poznań, 61-514 at Romualda Traugutta St. 21 lok. 10, NIP 2530334164, REGON 321407871, tel: +48 530 543 933, e-mail address: email@example.com. The Regulations define the types and scope of services provided electronically through the website, rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating the contract for the provision of electronic services, and the procedure for complaint proceedings.
1. Website - a website operating under the domain https://fastinsta.pro
2. Service Provider - Mariusz Dykas doing business under the name NVX Group Mariusz Dykas in Poznań 61-514 at Romualda Traugutta St. 21 lok. 10, NIP 2530334164, REGON 321407871.
3. User - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, the right of which grants legal capacity that uses the Website.
4. Service - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the User through the Website,
5. User Account - a set of data in the Service Provider's IT system, containing information about the User, including information about services ordered by the User.
6. Registration form - a form available on the Website that allows you to set up a User Account.
§2 General provisions
1. The Service Provider undertakes to provide services to the User in the scope and on the terms specified in the Regulations.
2. The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with applicable law and the rules of social conduct.
4. Technical requirements necessary to use the services provided by the Service Provider:
a) a device with access to the Internet,
b) Internet browser that supports cookies,
c) access to electronic mail,
5. The User pays the fees related to access to the Internet and data transmission in accordance with the tariff of his ISP.
6. All prices listed on the Website are gross prices containing all necessary components, including Value Added Tax (VAT).
7. The information on the Website regarding services provided by the Service Provider is an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Polish Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code.
§3 General conditions for the provision of services
1. The Service Provider using the Website provides electronic services consisting of:
a) maintaining a User Account on the Website,
b) providing information in the form of a Newsletter,
c) place orders for the Service Provider's Products using the order form.
2. The contract for the provision of electronic services referred to in paragraph 1 let. a, is concluded for an indefinite period after correctly registering on the Website.
3. The contract for the provision of electronic services, referred to in paragraph 1 let. b, is concluded for an indefinite period of time when the User subscribes to the "Newsletter" service.
4. The contract for the provision of electronic services, referred to in paragraph 1 let. c is concluded for a definite period at the time of the User's entry into the order and is terminated upon placing the order or withdrawing from placing it.
5. The services referred to in paragraph 1 are provided free of charge.
§4 User account
1. The User registers on the Website to access the User Account.
2. Registration takes place through the User completing the Registration Form available on the Website. The User is obliged to indicate all the data required in the Registration Form and to establish an individual login and password that will allow access to the User Account.
3. By registering on the Website, the User confirms that he has read the Regulations.
4. Having a User Account allows access to the service offer of the Service Provider.
1. The Service Provider via the Website provides Users with services in accordance with the descriptions contained on the Website, in particular tools in the field of internet marketing and training.
2. Access to services provided by the Service Provider referred to in paragraph 1 have Users registered on the Website (with access to User Account).
3. The services referred to in paragraph 1 are provided by the Service Provider for a fee - unless the unpaid character of a given service results from the description contained on the Website (eg promotional offers, test products, etc.).
4. The User, in order to order the service, fills in the Order Form available on the Website, indicating the type of chosen service, its duration (if applicable) and other information required in the given case (in accordance with the Order Form).
5. Sending the order to the Service Provider takes place by clicking the User in the "I am ordering" field, which is active after correctly filling out the Order Form.
6. After receiving the order, the Service Provider shall immediately send to the e-mail address provided by the User a message containing the order confirmation and defining the essential terms of the contract, which is concluded in connection with the submission and confirmation of the order.
7. When the User receives the message referred to in para. 6 between the Service Provider and the User, the contract for the provision of the service being the subject of the order is concluded.
8. Access to the ordered service is obtained by the User after correct payment in full amount in accordance with the order confirmation.
§6 Payment methods
1. The Service Provider allows the following methods of payment for services provided on the Website:
a) a traditional transfer to the Service Provider's bank account maintained by Idea Bank S.A. with the number: 841950 0001 2006 4728 1895 0002,
b) online transfer via the following online payment platforms: Tpay.com, PayU.pl or Dotpay.pl - in accordance with the regulations of the payment operator.
2. The User is obliged to pay for the services ordered within 7 days from the moment of order confirmation. The moment of payment is considered posting the transfer on the Service Provider's bank account or receipt by the Service Provider of messages from the online payment operator about the correct payment by the User.
3. In the absence of payment by the deadline referred to in paragraph 2 the User's order is canceled.
§7 Withdrawal from the contract
1. In the case of contracts of a continuous and unlimited duration, e.g. in the case of contracts for the provision of services, referred to in §3 para. 1 let. a-b, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. Withdrawal from the contract referred to in paragraph 1 may be held at any time by notice with immediate effect and without giving a reason. In order to terminate the contract, please send a relevant statement to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In cases other than those referred to in paragraph 1 The User who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded remotely or outside the business premises of the Service Provider within 14 days from the date on which the contract was concluded. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement (eg in accordance with Annex 1) to the address of the registered office or e-mail address of the Service Provider.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it shall be considered void and the consumer shall be released from all obligations (except as provided for in paragraph 5). Payments made by the consumer will be returned by the Service Provider in the same form in which the consumer made the payment, unless the consumer agrees to return the payment in a different way, which will not cause additional burdens for him. The return is made within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
5. In the case of a contract for the service, and the commencement of its provision with the explicit consent of the consumer began before the statutory deadline for withdrawal from the contract, the consumer in the event of withdrawal from the contract is obliged to pay the service provider for the benefits until withdrawal from the contract.
6. In connection with art. 38 of the Polish Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the right to withdraw is not entitled to, among others in the following cases:
a) provision of services, if the Service Provider fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the performance of the service that after the provision of the service by the Service Provider will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
b) delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing him about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
§8 Complaint procedure
1. In the event of non-performance or improper performance by the Service Provider of services provided via the Website, the User is entitled to submit a complaint by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
2. A correctly submitted complaint should contain the User's sign (name and surname or company name, home address, business address and e-mail address), the subject of the complaint along with an indication of the period of time to which the complaint relates and the circumstances justifying the submission of the complaint. If incomplete data is provided, the Service Provider will ask the User to complete the data within 7 days.
3. The complaint should be submitted within 12 months from the day on which the service was not performed or was performed improperly.
4. The complaint is considered by the Service Provider within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
5. In the event of exceeding the deadline set out in paragraph 3 complaints will not be considered. The Service Provider immediately notifies the User about the reason for not considering the complaint.
§9 Intellectual property
All content posted on the Website (including graphics, texts, page layouts and logos) use the protection provided for copyrights and are the sole property of the Service Provider or the entity providing the content of the Service Provider. The use of such content without the written consent of the Service Provider or the entity that provided the content to the Service Provider results in civil and criminal liability.
1. The Service Provider is not responsible for the User entering incorrect data or acting in a way that hinders or prevents the provision and implementation of services by the Service Provider.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of individual services or functionalities of the Website due to the need for maintenance, review or extension of the technical database or software. The suspension or termination of the provision of particular services or functionalities of the Website may not infringe the Users' rights.
3. The service provider stores all codes encrypted. They are not possible to decrypt for third parties.
4. The Service Provider is not responsible for the blocking of accounts on the portal instagram.com.
5. The Service Provider does not use user accounts for its own purposes.
§11 Final provisions
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Regulations. The Service Provider shall notify about changing the Regulations on the Website at least 14 days before the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations.
2. In other matters not covered by the provisions of these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
3. Disputes arising from the provision of services under these Regulations shall be submitted to the common court according to the User's choice in accordance with the relevant provisions of Polish law.
4. A user who is a consumer has the right to use extrajudicial methods of resolving disputes and pursuing claims through mediation or arbitration. Regardless of this, the User may ask the municipal (poviat) consumer ombudsman for help. All necessary information can be obtained on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at www.uokik.gov.pl.
5. Annexes to the Regulations constitute its integral part.
6. Regulations come into force on: August 28, 2018.